New Patient Forms
Please print, fill out and bring these with you to your appointment.
Frequently Asked Quesitons
- The care of our patients is our first concern
- Patients receive the best care when they work in partnership with their physicians
- We will listen to your explanation of why you came to see us and take into account your previous and current health conditions
- We will communicate your treatment plans clearly and efficiently
- Keep you up-to-date on all your vaccines and preventive screenings
- Give you information about classes, support groups, or other services that can help you learn more about your condition or stay healthy
- Work with colleagues in the way that best serves patient’ interests
- All health care providers on your care team will receive all information related to your health care
- Be a partner in your care
- Be prepared for your appointment
- Make every effort to use the patient portal to obtain lab results, request refills, send a secure message, schedule appointments.
- Comes to each visit with any updates on medications, dietary supplements, or remedies you’re using
- Let us know if you saw another health care provider so we can help coordinate your care
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule or cancel as early as possible
- Labs/Diagnostic Imaging to be completed within 14 days of receiving the order
- If referred to a specialist, please call to make an appointment within 24-48 hours of receiving the referral
- Follow the plan we have agreed the best for your health
- Please contact us before going to the emergency room
- Please give us feedback to help us improve our care for you
- You should arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for enough time to complete the check-in process
- All patients are required to bring all of their medications prescription and over the counter to each appointment
- If you arrive after your scheduled check-in time, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment and may be charged a late cancellation/no show fee
- We request 24-hour notice of cancellations for all scheduled appointments. You will be charged a $25 fee for the missed appointment
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, you’ll be subject to a $25 cancellation fee
- Any patient who does not show for an appointment more than three times within one year may be asked to find medical care with another practice
- If a follow-up with a specialist is needed, please call to make an appointment within 24-48 hours.
- Referrals are only good for three months from the date written. Please make sure you keep your appointment with your primary care physician as well.
After completing your lab work, your results should be available with 7-10 days. If you do not hear from us or see your results on the patient portal after that time, please call our office.
Our staff will be available to answer your questions and schedule appointments during regular office hours. For Clinical questions, please ask to speak with the Nurse during regular business hours.
- Please call or use the patient portal for refills
- The maximum a prescription will be written for is three months.
- Please make sure to take all your medications as prescribed.
- Please bring forms with you to your appointment.
- If you recently had a physical and need a form filled out please, please allow 2-3 business days to complete
We accept most insurance. Learn about your health care coverage by visiting your insurance provider’s website or contact them directly if you have any questions about your benefits.
Our physicians on call handle after-hours calls and hospital admissions and provide excellent continuity of care.
Contact us with the form below or call our office at 630-910-1177.